Paposcape 2 Dedication forums
welcome guest, Please feel free to register and add your contributions!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

welcome guest, Please feel free to register and add your contributions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUESS WHAT MUTHERFUCKERS!?!?!?

+14
jazonn
Slotes
X HiPPY
xxxobbyxxx
Oh Noez Lol
Masterjohn
Squall
Cookie121
madd maxx4
artemis
alexdefb
sonic_sam7
Sean Papo
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GUESS WHAT MUTHERFUCKERS!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: GUESS WHAT MUTHERFUCKERS!?!?!?

Post  Tacoriffic Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:21 am

I'll be there as well as long as I can remember to look at these damn forums. I have a nasty habit about not being able to remember anything... XD

There's a few ways to contact me (some ways better than others such as Skype or maybe even Youtube since I go on Youtube very often; I very rarely go on any of my e-mail accounts unless I want something activated), but with that being said:
E-mail: tacoriffic88@yahoo.com
Youtube: Tacoriffic8
Lolyup, they're pretty much the same :3

P.S. If you haven't read my post about maybe 1 year to half a year ago this is Dudeimjacob. Glad to see another production is under way and I'm looking forward to starting another sexifyingly delicious strand of time on PapoScape with a fresh start. Very Happy

Tacoriffic

FPS : 6

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHAT MUTHERFUCKERS!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty IM SO EXCITED

Post  iiSpladooF Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:48 pm

I know I only played paposcape2 for the last 3 weeks before it shut down, but during that time I fell in love with it! Im so glad I got bored today and stumbled upon this fourm. Im looking forward to playing Ps3 and I would really love to help beta test the new server. I am already saving up some $ for donations when the server comes out!
skype= spladoof
yahoo= iispladoof@ yahoo.com

iiSpladooF

FPS : 4

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum