Paposcape 2 Dedication forums
welcome guest, Please feel free to register and add your contributions!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

welcome guest, Please feel free to register and add your contributions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~~~~~ Vote on a new name for PapoScape ~~~~~~~

4 posters

Go down

If you had to choose a new name for PapoScape from this list, which would it be?

~~~~~~~    Vote on a new name for PapoScape   ~~~~~~~ I_vote_lcap0%~~~~~~~    Vote on a new name for PapoScape   ~~~~~~~ I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
~~~~~~~    Vote on a new name for PapoScape   ~~~~~~~ I_vote_lcap63%~~~~~~~    Vote on a new name for PapoScape   ~~~~~~~ I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
~~~~~~~    Vote on a new name for PapoScape   ~~~~~~~ I_vote_lcap13%~~~~~~~    Vote on a new name for PapoScape   ~~~~~~~ I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
~~~~~~~    Vote on a new name for PapoScape   ~~~~~~~ I_vote_lcap24%~~~~~~~    Vote on a new name for PapoScape   ~~~~~~~ I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

~~~~~~~    Vote on a new name for PapoScape   ~~~~~~~ Empty ~~~~~~~ Vote on a new name for PapoScape ~~~~~~~

Post  Sean Papo Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Hey guys,

Because of some legal issues, we may have to change the name of PapoScape before our V3 release. (the only problem is really the "scape")

So I've started an early poll so we can get an idea of what the old Papo members would like.

Please vote accordingly, If you had to choose a new name for PapoScape from this list, which would it be?

and if you have another name suggestion (try to include "papo") post a reply.

Thanks

Sean

p.s. and yes, a good amount of the server will be located on islands.. not saying which tho o.0

Last edited by Sean Papo on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sean Papo

FPS : 21

Back to top Go down

~~~~~~~    Vote on a new name for PapoScape   ~~~~~~~ Empty Re: ~~~~~~~ Vote on a new name for PapoScape ~~~~~~~

Post  X HiPPY Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Papoisle FTW,

Sean, Im not a winer but what do you think the eta for ps3 or w/e it will be called?

X HiPPY

FPS : 4

Back to top Go down

~~~~~~~    Vote on a new name for PapoScape   ~~~~~~~ Empty Re: ~~~~~~~ Vote on a new name for PapoScape ~~~~~~~

Post  mckiller Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:01 am

could you add: PapoREBORN ?or Papolicious? lol!
Edit:or PapoSoul
Sincerly ,
McKiller

mckiller

FPS : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacoriffic Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:22 am

I personally like the PapoReborn idea, but if I had to chose from the list above, I guess it would have to be PapoIsle.

Tacoriffic

FPS : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down